-
February 8th, 2003, 03:55 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Rockem Sockem Russians
Mary on the Half Shell
It must be some sort of phenominon I have never seen that many Australians in a group for that long without someone getting punched in the face.
If you put enough paper in a report it weighs more!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 08, 2003 12:00 AM: Message edited by: Dr.Von.F. ]</font>
-
February 8th, 2003, 07:00 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I think I speak for everyone (m0ds, despin, yammer, machead, Eddie, miker, dam maybe even souljacker) when I say:
Doc: You are a galatic-level idiot, with absolutly nothing to say. You've probably never even seen a film let alone made one. Whether you and the recently vanished Snart are the same person is irrelevant, you and cain and all the other muppets can go take a running jump. You're messing up our board.
Read this well, as its probably the only time one of your threads will get a response again. Now do us all a favour and p1$$ off.
-
February 8th, 2003, 07:30 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Yes I wrote the Ralph Snart posts.
Honesty and honor are always important.
-
February 8th, 2003, 08:23 AM
#4
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think I speak for everyone (m0ds, despin, yammer, machead, Eddie, miker, dam maybe even souljacker) when I say:
Doc: You are a galatic-level idiot, with absolutly nothing to say. You've probably never even seen a film let alone made one. Whether you and the recently vanished Snart are the same person is irrelevant, you and cain and all the other muppets can go take a running jump. You're messing up our board.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Where can I sign up?
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 08, 2003 04:24 AM: Message edited by: Christian Marcussen ]</font>
-
February 8th, 2003, 09:42 AM
#5
Inactive Member
is there actually anyone in charge here? I think we need someone who can ban people if need be.
-
February 8th, 2003, 01:23 PM
#6
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ickle_jim:
is there actually anyone in charge here? I think we need someone who can ban people if need be.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I doubt it. Considering the exposure main page hasn't changed for eons.
-
February 8th, 2003, 03:27 PM
#7
Senior Hostboard Member
generic, i don't think i should be on your list. this is not 'our' board ;-)
don't get so emotionally attached to something that is a tool and not a life.
in principal i am against all forms of censorship and debarring. (as a parent i do my best to shield my children though)
the good doctor does add some ecclectic values to the board IMO.
it is your choice not to read them.
-
February 8th, 2003, 05:31 PM
#8
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He adds chuff all. He should be warned and the BANNED. He is spamming the board, changing his names and actualy knocking filmmaking topics of the front page. This is a filmmaking forum. A place to talk about movies. This guy isnt even asking questions. He is just posting random ******** that comes into his head.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
couldn't have said it better! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 08, 2003 01:33 PM: Message edited by: Christian Marcussen ]</font>
-
February 8th, 2003, 08:47 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Correct, he is a galatic-level idiot.
[img]smile.gif[/img]
m0ds
-
February 9th, 2003, 12:03 AM
#10
Senior Hostboard Member
i thought he seemed more like a space cadet.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks